Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014 from Trendy Twine!

All of us at Trendy Twine would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
 
May you know God's presence as we celebrate His son!
 
 
My sweet baby girl has been singing Jingle Bells all month long. She comes to me every day or two and says, "Mom, what are the words to that song again," and we sing it together. She has also memorized where to find a version of it sang by Willie Nelson on a CD in our stack of Christmas music that is sitting next to the stereo by the tree. She just walks over there and pops in it and sings and dances. It is so fun to see the joy it has brought her this season. So I couldn't help but make this card to commemorate the joys of the season. I actually saw a card similar to this done by a DT member from Little Scraps of Heaven designs and I asked Jennifer's permission to scraplift from her. Thank you Jennifer for allowing me to do so!
 
 
 
The sleigh for the card was a freebie from Little Scraps of Heaven a few weeks ago. The snow at the bottom came from a set from Miss Kate Cuttables. The background paper is from Bo Bunny's snowfall collection. The twine is from Trendy Twine, of course, and is called Cherry Latte. It is such a wonderful blend of red, white, and kraft colors. I added a tag that I altered from My Scrap Chick and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Christmas stamp set.
 
Cherry Latte
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Please check out my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
Merry Christmas to you all!!!
                          
 
Challenges:
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: #353 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Great sleigh. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful day to celebrate and rejoice!! :) I love your beautiful card with the sleigh and jingle bells!! :) Merry Christmas DT Sister!! I hope your day is wonderful!! :) Have a blessed day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the embossing on your sleigh! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card my friend! Wishing you & your family a blessed Christmas!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! I love all of the embossing you did on the sleigh. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful Melissa!!! LOVE that sleigh!!!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015!
    Hugs my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card Melissa! I love it!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sleigh looks so pretty! Love the twine with the addition of the bells. Hope you had a blessed and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card and a really fun reason to make it :) Hope your Christmas was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best sleigh I've seen. Love it. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete