Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Year In Review!

Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm so excited to have shared another year with all of you! During 2015, I have seen some incredibly inspiring projects by so many of you and I have had a good time hanging out at my craft table as well!!! 

As the year is winding down, I am wanting to share a year in review. Here are some of my favorite projects of 2015. I will be looking around today to see if some of you have shared your year too!

January



February





March





April





May





June





July



August





September



October









November





December





I have some exciting things coming up in 2016! One big thing will be another major move. My hubby is going to make a career change. That means we will be headed home. Just don't know yet if it will be my home in Kansas City or his home in Dallas. Stay tuned. I also have an exciting announcement coming this weekend. Be watching for that!

Again, Happy New Year's Eve!!! Enjoy your night; but, please, stay safe!

I hope the best for you in 2016!

Blessings,
                      

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, each and every project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look back at projects! They are all so super cute! I may have to do that today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see them
    all again. Happy New
    Year!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your creations, they are super cute!!! I should be posting my year review in the next couple of days or so... Have a safe and Happy New year and be blessed with your new endeavors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your exciting news have anything to do with a DT? should it read 2016?
    Congrats if so.

    ReplyDelete