Tuesday, December 22, 2015

To Warm Your Heart and Home!

Happy Tuesday! Are you all ready for Christmas! I'm actually done shopping. I know what you are thinking - No big deal, it is only a few days before Christmas. But let me tell you, I am known for my Christmas Eve shopping trips. LOL!!!

I have a really cute card for you today. Dina has made this really cute Home series of files that are fun winter/holiday characters. There is an elf, a penguin, a Santa, and a ginger; and there is also this snowman file that is just too cute in my opinion. I have told you all before that I love snowman, right!!! They are definitely my favorite!!!



This is the Treasure Box Designs' Snowed In file! The trees are from the Treasure Box Designs' White Days of Winter file. I pulled out a piece of paper from my scraps for the background. Don't recall the collection it came from. The snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Wishes stamp set and is stamped onto a die cut that is also from Jaded Blossom from the Mini Tag Dies 2 set.


Thank you for stopping by! See you soon!

Blessings,
                    
Challenges:

1 comment: