Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Tree Tag - Day 6 of Christmas Tags with Treasure Box Designs!

(Over the Moon Blog Hop Here)

It is Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags. I am sorry that I am posting this later in the day. I have a blog hop as well today and wanted to give it some time at the top of my blog before posting today's tag. Thanks for understanding!

Let's start with our Day 5 winner!

CG Hundley, you are the winner of the Treasure Tag Christmas Dog file.

You have 5 days to contact me via email or private message through Facebook. My Facebook page is M Miranda Creations.

Also a note on yesterday's winners. I had only posted one, but there should have been two. Please stop by and see who won the 2nd prize yesterday.

For today's tag, I want to show you a simple one. Sometimes when we have to make tags for lots of packages, it is easier to pick something simple that goes fast. If you need tags for an organization, or maybe you head PTA and need lots of tags for teacher gift, etc then this idea is for you.

Today's tag is from the Treasure Tags Mouse, Wreath, and Tree file from Treasure Box Designs


This literally took me 5 minutes or less to put together. You can stamp "To and From" on the back and you have a beautiful tag that is quick and easy. I hope you will give it a try.

This is the Treasure Tag Mouse, Wreath, and Tree file from TBD.


All 3 of them are such cute tags!!!

Today's Blog Candy:

One lucky winner will receive today's Treasure Tags Mouse, Wreath, and Tree file.

To win, you must do the following:

1. Be a follower of this blog, M Miranda Creations, through Google Connect or Blog Lovin'. You will find both in the right side bar of my blog.

2. Check out all the tags from Day 1-6 on this blog. 

3. Leave a comment telling me which of the tags so far has been your favorite and also let me know if you are following my blog on Google Friend Connect or Blog Lovin'.

That's easy enough, right!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings,
                   

22 comments:

  1. Good morning. I am following you on Bloglovin'. My favorite tag is Day 2, along with the gift bag. Thanks for sharing all these great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I really like this tag. I follow on facebook and pinterest! I think today's tag is my favorite. Looking forward to tomorrow's creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, especially when you need 20 tags as a last minute request!!! I follow you on FB, BlogLovin and TBD on FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty I like the simple things and this is my favorite. I follow you on bloglovin and google connect

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can we pick just one tag. They are all so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you pick just one,they are all so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you pick just one,they are all so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute tag. But they all have been. I follow you everywhere. Can't pick just one.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already a blog follower and I've been following the 12 Days of Christmas Tags...and I would have to say day number 5 is my favorite because I'm a dog lover...but I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a follower on bloglovin. It's hard to pick a favorite but this one is at the top with the angel so far

    ReplyDelete
  12. Day 2 with the bag is my fav. Also I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag! You can never have to many of these:) Hard to choose...they are all adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable tags, each one is darling, the mouse is one that just puts a big smile on my face.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa is still my favorite! Though I am all about nice and easy so the tree comes in a very close second. I follow you on Google Connect, FB, and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These tags are all lovely very hard to choose one. Like the mouse. Sorry I missed the beginning though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I won! How fun.
    Thanks for the
    giveaway.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete