Friday, December 25, 2015

Santa Gift Card Holder! And a Very Merry Christmas to You!

Merry Christmas!!!

It has been a nice holiday! Spent the day yesterday with some dear friends and today it was just me, the hubby, and the kiddos. We spent the day in pajamas and played with all the fun new things we received. We also took the time to reflect on why we as a family celebrate Christmas and gave thanks for the best gift we've ever received - a baby in a manger, Jesus!

We also like the make believe of the season. And we laugh and play and dream of Santa coming in his sleigh. So today I have a Santa to share with you. This is a gift card holder from Treasure Box Designs called Gift Card Pals Christmas.


What a super fun way to wrap up those gift cards. The set also comes with a snowman.

Here it is opened up and this time holding a Pat Catan's card which is a local craft store near my home. It is my go to place for shopping for crafts as it is only a few blocks (I can walk there if I need to it is so close). 


I just used black, white, and red cardstock on this . I added dimension by using foam tape on the hands, mustache and nose, and the ball at the top of his hat. I used chalks, a black sharpie, and a white gel pen to draw in the features. And, of course, I used inks to ink the edge of each individual piece before putting it together.

Hope you enjoy this project. I may have a thing or two to still share before the year ends. 

Again, Merry Christmas!!!

Blessings,
                       

Challenges:
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Silhouette Monthly Showcases: #32 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #103 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Super cute> I love Santa's face. You are lucky to have a local craft store near you. It seems like all of the chains are moving in around here. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December Linky-Katie-DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase for December.

    These would be nice to have a good stash of for the holidays!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie! Glad to see you linking up! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete