Monday, December 7, 2015

Treasure Tag Christmas Cat - Day 7 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags w/ Treasure Box Designs

Happy Monday! Welcome back to 12 Days of Christmas Tags!

Let's get to the Day 6 winner!

Missy Gokey, you have won the Treasure Tags Mouse, Wreath, and Tree file. Congrats!!!

You have 5 days to contact me via email or private message through Facebook. My Facebook page is M Miranda Creations.

Well it is Day 7 and today I am using the Treasure Tag Christmas Cat from Treasure Box Designs.


Isn't she a little sweeetheart in her Christmas hat!!!

For this tag, I removed the mouse she had been holding in her paws. To do so, I used the offset function once again in my Cameo software. If you want to see the tutorial I made a couple days ago explaining my use of the offset, you can go here to my Treasure Tag Christmas Dog post.

This is the file in the Treasure Box Design's store:


So here is the good news! Everyone is a winner today, because this file is free all day today from Treasure Box Designs. It is the weekly freebie. The weekly freebie changes every Tuesday, so tomorrow be on the lookout for a new freebie.

Today's Blog Candy:

For the Day 7 prize, we are offering one lucky winner their choice of prizes from the first 6 days. That's right, you can choose any one file that I used from Day 1 to Day 7. 

To Win, You Must Do the Following:

1. Head on over to the Treasure Box Gems Facebook Group and Request to Join. This is one of two places that you can download the weekly freebie.


3. Leave a comment here letting me know that you have done both!!!

Thank you for continuing the Christmas fun here with me at M Miranda Creations and with Treasure Box Designs. We hope you have enjoying the inspiration!

Blessings,
                       

12 comments:

  1. Good morning. Love this tag. I've already joined the Treasure Box Gems facebook group and I just followed you on instagram. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute tag...thank you and TBD...I have been a follower of Treasure Box Gems and I just started following you on instagram...good thing I just made a new account last month...until then I only used Facebook...good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag and great tutorial. I have requested to join the Facebook group and followed you on Instagram. I can't wait to soak up all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already a follower on treasure box gems but I am now a follower of M Miranda Creations on Instagram (I'm sugaboo85)Loving all of the inspiration!! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag!!! Thanks for the tutorial~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag. I already followed the gems page and now instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kitty!!! Question though, did he eat the mouse? Because if so he is going to be on Santa's naughty list!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on FB and also follow you on Instagram. I SO enjoy looking at all your designs. You're so talented and they are all so FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper cute kitty! Your tags have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete