Thursday, December 10, 2015

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - PDE Linky Party

Are you Linking Up with PDE? Every Friday starts a new PDE Linky Party and today is my DT day for the month of December. Many of my DT sisters and I have some wonderful projects to inspire you today, so head on over to see all of them after scrolling though my project for you!

I'm using a file I picked up from the Silhouette store last Christmas for this card. When I bought this file, I knew that it would always be one of my favorites and that I'd get many uses out of it.


This Santa silhouette with his reindeer is just too cute! I hope that Santa is stopping by your house this Christmas holiday to bring you gifts and to remind you of the greatest gift of all - Jesus!

The background paper for this is from Carta Bella and the sentiment from My Craft Spot.

Stop by the PDE Blog and link up all your projects this week. The theme is always 



Thanks for dropping by!

Blessings,
                    

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, couldn't be cuter my friend!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Santa card. It's getting closer and closer to that time!
    Smiles!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, adorable Santa and Reindeer cut out. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CUTE!!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the reindeer die cut!Absolutely adorable my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have already done my 5! Can't wait for tbe giveawsys!!

    ReplyDelete