Friday, December 11, 2015

Penguin Winter Tag - Day 11 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags

Welcome to Day 11 or 12 Days of Christmas Tags with

Treasure Box Designs!!!

We are so close to the end and you do not want to miss tomorrow's grand prize!!!

Right now, it is time to reveal Day 10's winners:

Janis Lewis and Renae you are the lucky winners Bobble Buddies Xmas Mouse file.

You have 5 days to contact me and can do so either through email or by personal message on my Facebook page, M Miranda Creations.

Today's post is for all the penguin lovers out there!!!

I have used the White Days of Winter file:


I used the penguin from the top of the igloo and just lined the snow up with the bottom of the tag. I did use the Point Editing function in my Sil sofware to change the shape of my snow just a bit, but it is not necessary. I added ribbon using a button and Blueberry Trendy Twine. And the background paper is from Bo Bunny's Snowfall Collection. 

This tag would also be cute for a winter birthday or other event!

Ok, like I said, you do not want to miss tomorrow's Grand Prize. To win that Grand Prize, you will need to have at least 5 of  the following:

1. Be a Follower of M Miranda Creations Blog using Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'

2. Be a Follower of Treasure Box Designs Facebook Page

3. Joined the Treasure Box Gems Facebook Group (For all the Freebies)

4. Follow the M Miranda Creations Facebook Page

5. Follow Treasure Box Designs on Pinterest

6. Follow M Miranda Creations on Pinterest

7. Follow M Miranda Creations of Instagram

8. You will also be leaving a comment on tomorrow's post to let me know which 5 you have done!

Remember the above is for tomorrow. See below to see how to win today's prize!

Start on this today if you haven't already done these as I will be checking each site out to make sure it has been done when choosing a Grand Prize Winner. And the exciting part is that there could be more than one Grand Prize Winner. Those details will be given tomorrow.

Here is today's file from the TBD store:



And for Today's Blog Candy:

Today's winners will receive their choice of any file I have used for the 12 Days of Christmas Tags Days 1-11 from Treasure Box Designs. I will choose two winners for today's prize.

To win, you must do the following:

Just leave a comment on today's post letting me know if you are excited about tomorrow's Grand Prize!!!

I can't wait until tomorrow!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Silhouette Monthly Showcases: #32 Anything Goes
Scrappy Mom's Stamps: Tag It 12/14
Word Art Wednesday: #213 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #115 Anything Goes
Cut It Up: #86 Brrr Winter!
Die Cuttin' Divas: #245 Tic-Tac-Toe
DL Art Thankful Thursday: #170 Blue/White or Red/Green

42 comments:

  1. so darn cute. Can't wait until the grand prize give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, my daughter would love this tag. Penguins are her favorite. Great giveaway to end the 12 days of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this file. Cant wait for the grand prize give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable, would love to win.Grand prize

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this file and all the rest - just an't wait for tomorrows prize

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this tag...the colors and paper...I've been following all of the above I forgot I have 2 Pinterest names one is as Brenda Meade and the other is as Brenda Adams...or Brenda Meade Adams...so I might be under one of those names...and can't wait to see tomorrow tag and grand prize...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This file is absolutely adorable! I love it!! I Love their little faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is terrifically cute! I'm very excited about the grand prize!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the penguin. Very excited to hear about the grand prize tomorrow. Thanks for an awesome 12 Days of Tags. I am here as Amanda Jones but my business name is Cascade View Creations so Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest are under my business name. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 213th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have just loved seeing all of your creative genius at work! Can't wait for the Grand Prize drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOps, for to say how excited I am for the Grand Prize Drawing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait!!! Your files are so nice!! I've referred several people to your site for svg's!! I've now just found the blog!!! Hope I'm not too late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looooooovvvveeee Them all !! Can't wait for the Grand Prize !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jazzed!! I love all your designs and projects!!! Can't wait to see what's next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' the penguin! Looking forward to the Grand Prize drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That penguin certainly looks cold! You created an adorable tag. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tag. Great idea to use the snowy mountain top with it. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner. I'm so excited! Smiles! Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your tags have been wonderful. I don't think I have left a comment each day here, but I know I have seen them ALL on FB. Fabulous collection this year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You make the cutest and prettiest cards and projects, I'm a huge fan of cutting files, I enjoy sharing things I make with my family and friends so winning this would be very exciting, I'm not sure I've made it here to comment each day but thank you for sharing your designs.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  21. The penquin is sooo cute. Would love to win him!

    ReplyDelete
  22. loving this cute little guy. Very fun Thanks for playing with our tic-tac-toe challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. too adorable thank you for joining the dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Way too cute! Thanks for joining us at DieCuttinDivas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am in Love with all your crafts and so excited to be in the running for the grand prize

    ReplyDelete
  26. Penguins!! I love Penguins. I love the tag. These are awesome. Can't wait to find out about tomorrows drawing. Will be checking in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable card. Thank you for playing along with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute images and a nice project

    Thank you for joining us at TioT

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute tag. I love the icicle edge. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a super adorable tag!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your work!
    I have done the following:
    1. Following M Miranda on FB
    2. Following M Miranda on PInterest
    3. Following M Miranda on Instagram
    4. Following TBD on their FB group for freebies
    5. Following TBD on Pinterest
    Thank you for the opportunity to win!😊

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my gosh.... Cutest penguin tag ever!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  34. Too cite - love this penguin! Thanks for sharing over at Silhouette Challenges :-). - Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved all your cute, cute, cute tags this year!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase for December.


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is adorable! I plan on using for my granddaughter's first birthday party invitation!

    ReplyDelete