Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Country Snowman Tag - Day 8 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags w/ Treasure Box Designs

I'm so excited to share today's tag as we go into Day 8 or 12 Days of Christmas Tags with 


But first it is important to share Day 7's winner:

Sarah M. you are the lucky winner of your choice of file from any tag that I have made through Day 7. You have 5 days to contact me and can do so either through email or by personal message on my Facebook page, M Miranda Creations.

Now for today's tag!!! I just love the Bobble Buddies Country Snowman and knew I had to use him to make a tag. I also made a matching card.


Aren't they just adorable!!! And really pretty easy to put together - even the pine cone. And for those of you who are use to using vinyl, please remember that paper is like vinyl. It's not all the same. When cutting the top of the pine cone, you must use paper that is a good quality or it will shred while cutting. Also use double cut for the pine cone and the evergreen branches. That will assure that all the paper has been cut even in the corners and such!


I wanted to make sure the colors in the background were rustic because of the county look of the snowman. I meant to use the wood grain embossing folder on the background of the tag the way I did on the card, but I got so excited putting it together that I forgot about it. Oh well, I still really like how it turned out!!! 


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Wishes set and the twine is Totally Natural from Trendy Twine (Annie's Paper Boutique).

Hope you like today's set as much as I do. It is my favorite so far!!!

Today's Blog Candy:

Today's winner will receive the Country Snowman file from Treasure Box Designs.

To win, you must do the following:

1. Leave me a comment letting me know which file from the Treasure Box Designs store that you would like to see me make a tag out of. It doesn't have to be a file that is already a tag - it could be any file like today's tag.

2 Follow M Miranda Creations either on Pinterest or Instagram.

Thank you for joining us again today. See you tomorrow with more inspiration and today's winner!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Silhouette Monthly Showcases: #32 Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday: #169 Christmas
Scrappy Mom's Stamps: Tag It 12/14
Cardz TV 3-D Designer's Challenge: #6 Christmas Gift Tag
Word Art Wednesday: #212 Anything Goes

29 comments:

  1. OHHHH I love him and can not wait to make this card. I would love to see something with up on the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! The woodgrain embossing folder is the perfect treatment for the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I stated on Facebook this is my favorite tag/card so far...I just love this file from TBD...I'm planning on using it on my Christmas card...I just might have scrap-lift this design from you...I already follow you on pinterest and instagrsm and Facebook...as for which file would like see next well theres two...the Bubble Buddies xmas mouse...or the Chills Thrills file

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mouse with the wrapping tape from Wrap It Up would be really cute as a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the new Christmas Baby Boy and Baby Girl would make adorable tags for a Baby's First Christmas gift. I love your snowman tag and card; just beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so adorable!! I can't wait to make him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag! I'd love to see Grouch & Lou Lou =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to see North Pole Buddies as a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see North Pole Buddies as a tag or card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, these are so darn CUTE!!! The background embossing looks amazing and I love the darling snowman!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please use the polaroid pal cards penguin - he is adorable and you do beautiful work! You are an inspiration with your detailing, pen and shading work! Your snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. north pole buddies. Thanks for a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet looking snowman card..I really could use them.. Like to see northpole buddies..

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous set! I sure do like this snowman and all the extra little touches you added!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute! do you by any chance have a tutorial on how you do your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I am sorry, I don't have any tutorials for mine. Some of the other members of the Treasure Box Designs team have done tutorials. You can find them on the Treasure Box Designs Facebook page.

      Delete
  16. This is really a cute snowman!! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! I really love it. So cute! Great job with the card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, too cute, darling snowman set, beautifully done. Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. North Pole Buddies would be the one I would like to see done. This tag is my favorite - so far! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute. I would love to see a Grouch tag!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really cute tag Melissa - thank you for playing the twist! And thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / or Bags, tags, boxes twist]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  22. An adorable snowman!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase for December.


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete