Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Pocket Pals Tags - Day 9 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags w/ Treasure Box Designs

Day 9 is full of fun tags using the Pocket Pals Tags from


But first it is important to share Day 8's winner:

"Koalabc" you are the lucky winner of the Country Snowman file.

You have 5 days to contact me and can do so either through email or by personal message on my Facebook page, M Miranda Creations.

Now for today's tags!!! I made 3 of the 5 tags from the Pocket Pals Tags.

The Reindeer, Penguin, and Ginger! They are all so cute!


I made one for each of my kiddos. Once on the gift, I am going to stuff the pocket of the tag with a candy cane and maybe some money.


I made them all 5 inches tall to make room for that candy cane I want to put in there.


You can use any To and From stamp for the front. I picked mine up at Hobby Lobby ages ago.


I used three colors of Trendy Twine: Totally Pink, Totally Red, and Twisted Gumball

Well these ones are super fun and the set includes a snowman and Santa as well. 



Today's Blog Candy:

Today's winner will receive the Pocket Pals Tags file from Treasure Box Designs.

To win, you must do the following:

Just leave a comment and two lucky commenters will win!!!

See you tomorrow for Day 10!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
DL Art December Linky Challenge: Anything Goes
Silhouette Monthly Showcases: #32 Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday: #169 Christmas
Scrappy Mom's Stamps: Tag It 12/14
Word Art Wednesday: #213 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #115 Anything Goes
Cardz TV 3-D Designer's Challenge: #6 Christmas Gift Tag

32 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the idea of the pocket for a little extra goodie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are absolutely the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and perfect for cash presents or gift cards...good luck everyone...and congrats to all the winners so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH these are so cute. I would love love love to win these. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tags, these would look cute on packages

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penguins, reindeer and snowmen are my favorite. These would be a cute gift for my coworkers, or for my daughter's friends at school. If we made the pocket a little longer, the girls could use them for bookmarks after they finished off the treat inside. They would have something to use and remind them it was a gift from a friend. Would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are so cute and could be used for other things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, each one is so cute, I'd have to make everyone one of each for everyone.
    Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so cute. They would be great for place settings at the table or attached to a bottle of wine or anything really. I have so many ideas for these. I hope I win
    Holly Shelton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute and would
    be fun to use!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute tags thank you for joining the dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These tags are so cute!!! My favorite is reindeer! But all of them are great! I am sure your children will love them!
    Thank you very much for sharing your cute project with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see where these could become addictive!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase for December.


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh j'adore ! ils sont superbes. peut-on les acheter ? merci

    ReplyDelete