Thursday, February 11, 2016

Spider-man Valentine Mailbox!

Sometimes you think the inevitable has happened and then all the sudden one will do something to remind you that the little boy inside of him is still there! I love those moments!

My boy used to ask for everything Spider-man for years ever since he first laid his eyes on a Spider-man toy that you could hit a button on the base and it would sing the theme song. He had to be 18 months old. I wish we still had that toy!!! But in the last year, I haven't heard much about Spider-man. Don't get me wrong, he still likes his comic heroes, but Spider-man hasn't been at the forefront. And maybe rightly so as he will be in Middle School soon. But a few days ago, he surprised me and asked me to make him a box for his class party for his Valentine's and he wanted it to be decked out in a Spider-man theme. I was so excited and began to dig through my craft stash to see what I could find. This is how it turned out!


I used a mailbox from SVG Cuts Valentine Mailboxes kit. The paper is called Marvel Comics and is from Sandy Lion. I used the Alphabet Dies from Jaded Blossom to add his name. 


He was so excited and I won the Mother of the Year Award yet again!!!

Thanks for taking a look!

Blessings,
                        

2 comments:

  1. Love it when our kids do that! Well mines is not a kid anymore - but my grandkids are doing it! So love that too - great Spiderman box and my 4 year old GS is into all of those characters - we watched Spiderman last night! Have a blessed week - Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete