Friday, February 19, 2016

Jaded Blossom February Release Blog Hop - Sweet Baby Bunny!

Hey Everyone!

Now if you're here from Jamie's Blog you're in the right place. If you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


Don't you just love when Spring comes around and everything is fresh and new! Me too!!! And nothing could be better than a sweet treat in Spring to celebrate it all. You could also change the sentiment on the card and give this for a variety of occasions!



For the card, I stamped the background with the new Spring Splatters stamp set. I also die cut the top layer of the smaller bow from the new Bow Dies set as well as two tags from Mini Tag Dies 2. On one of the tags, I stamped the "What's New" sentiment from the new Hey Chickie stamp set. I then attached the tags to the bow and placed the bow on the bunny's ear. I love how the tags make the bow to look as if it has long bow tails. 



I used the same technique on the background of my treat box using the new Spring Splatters. I again die cut the small bow with the original tail from the new Bow Dies and attached it to the handle of my box. 

The Fancy Label Card Base, Scallop Trapezoid Handle Bag, and the Sweet Baby Bunny files are all from SVG Cutting Files. The background papers are from Authentique's Sweetness Collection and the grass paper is from Doodlebug Design's Springtime collection.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $132

1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/21, 11:59pm pst.

SPRING SILHOUETTES


Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.




BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost, here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle 
Lorie (January Guest Designer)
Cindy
Cassandra
Mel
Jamie
Melissa
Lee-Ann
Gigi
Candace O.
Candace

Thank you all for coming by!!!


Blessings,

            

31 comments:

  1. such a cute set ! love that bunny !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable bunny!! I love the gem on the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute, I just want to reach through the computer screen and hug him! Super good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the bunny!! Awesome release!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet bunny! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are just so cute! Love all the new release too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet rabbit. Lover this project-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that set is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! That bunny is just the cutest, sweetest little guy EVER!! Just absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest bunny of seen on svgcuttingfiles.com. Great card and caddy set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bunnies are too cute. Love the bunny box thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww, that little bunny just melts my heart he's so precious. Great card and treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SO CUTE!!! I love those adorable bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a adorable projects!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. This bunny is the
    cutest! Love him
    on your card and
    treat box.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think your bunny basket is super sweet! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both of your projects. The bunny is adorable and I love how you used the splatter background. The colour is so soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love your creations. The bunny is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute. I am new to this blog and have never heard of some of the stamps, SVG files that you used so I am excited to check into them and hopefully be able to use some in the new future. Thanks for sharing.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love what you did with the bunny! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable! I love love love your projects. So sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete