Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Note to Chirp You Up - Jaded Blossom Release Week Day 4!

It is release week on the Jaded Blossom Blog! Everyday this week, we will have sneaks of all the new Jaded Blossom goodies being released on Friday and we hope you will join us!!!

Today we are sharing projects using the new Hey Chickie stamp set! There are lots of super cute sentiments on this one and I love the little chick images too!!!

Here is my card and gift tag set:


I just knew that the kraft paper would compliment this cute little chick well!!! For this project, I also used Spring Splatters, Card Mat Dies, Luggage Tag Dies, and the Stitched Circle Dies. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs' Sunkissed collection.

I can think of a ton of people that I would like to send this card to, but I will have a hard time parting with it since it turned out so stinkin' cute!!! I may have to make a few more. LOL! And this cute tag is perfect for attaching to a mason jar full of brown crinkle paper and Easter egg candies!!!



Here is today's sneak peek stamp set:

Hey Chickie


I hope you are looking forward to Friday's release as much as I am. And, of course, I invite you back here tomorrow to see my Friday morning sneak peek and then to hop with us at 7 pm eastern time.

And don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has made for you today!!!

Blessings,
                    

6 comments: