Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Say It With Love - Die Cuttin' Diva's Guest Designer!

Happy Tuesday!!! I am excited to be the Guest Designer once again for


The theme this week is - Say it With Love!

Here is my card:


I made a card last month with this sketch design and liked it so much that I thought I'd try it again.

I used a lot of Jaded Blossom goodies to make this card. I took an A2 black card base and added the background paper using a piece of patterned paper from my scrap stash.  I then die cut a Luggage Tag with the back layer in red and the front using the opposite side of the paper I used for the background. On that top layer, I stamped the owl, the branch, and the Hoo Loves You Baby? sentiment from the You're a Hoot stamp set. To answer the question, I die cut a scalloped circle tag from the Mini Die Tags 2 set and stamped it with the sentiment I Do also from You're a Hoot. For the piece that looks like washi tape, I used the Valentine Designer Tapes, stamping it with black ink on red and cut around the edges. I adhered the faux washi tape directly to the card, used pop dots to add the tag, and finished it off by stamping the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment on the top right corner from Simple Sayings Valentine Edition


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join the whole team at Die Cuttin' Divas this week as they "Say it With Love"!!!


Blessings,
                     
Challenges:
613 Ave Create: #162 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #102 Love
PDE Linky Party: #109 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #3 Anything Goes
DL Art: TT #173 Anything Love

6 comments:

  1. Melissa, your card is so adorable! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you stamped the image on pattern paper! So pretty! Thanks for being our guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Love that cute owl tag and the pretty papers!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    This card is fabulous. Love the creativity in the design.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, this is fantastic! I love your tag and that adorable owl❤️ So cute!

    Thank you for guesting with us at Die Cuttin Diva's.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete