Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bee Mine Gift Set!

If you are looking for my Guest Design Team project for Die Cuttin' Divas, please scroll down one post or just go here.

Today is my Design Team day to post on the


and I have another sweet Valentine project to share!!!


I made a matching card, treat box, and gift card holder all using lots of Jaded Blossom goodness and the adorable Stuffy Pals Bee SVG file from Treasure Box Designs. (It comes in several other cutting formats as well.)


For the gift card holder, I used the Folding Gift Card Die and decorated it with the Goody Bag Die Insert using a patterned paper from the Kraft in Color collection from Doodleug Design. I attached a border along the bottom from the Border Dies. I then used pop dots to attach my bee and added a sentiment from the Superstar stamp set using a masking technique. The sentiment was stamped to the acalloped circle die from Mini Tag Dies 2. I also used the Gift Card Die on the inside and slide a Starbucks gift card in there. (Make sure you cut the Gift Card Die on the inside before adding the decorative panel on the outside.)


For the card, I cut a card base at 4.25" square and then die cut the same patterned paper using the Stitched Square Dies. I added a wider border along the bottom of the card from the Border Dies and then used pop dots again for my bee. The sentiment here is from Simple Sayings Valentine Edition and was stamped on a banner from Mini Tag Dies 2. For the sentiment, I actually added an extra "e" to make Bee to fit the theme of my project. 


And for the treat box, I used the Scallop Caddy Die with the same background paper. Again I added a border from the Border Dies. Added my bee with pop dots. I then used the Superstar stamp set again for the sentiment that I stamped onto another banner from Mini Tag Dies 2. I also cut an extra heart from the Stuffy Pals Bee file and attached it to the sentiment banner.

(I was cleaning up my desk last night and found this last bee's wings still stuck to one of my cutting mats. Haha! I didn't even realize he was missing them. Let's pretend he has them all tucked up under him. Too funny, and actually he looks pretty cute without them.)


I just love the way the Jaded Blossom Dies all work together to make super fun projects!

Thank you for dropping by!!!

Blessings,
                      
Challenges:
Die Cut Divas: Feb Challenge - Love, Marriage, Anniversaries
TTCRD: Anything Goes (Feb 9-15)
Fun Cuts: L is for Love
Silhouette Monthly Showcase: Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #162 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #102 Love
PDE Linky Party: #109 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #3 Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons: Love is in the Air
Pinspirational Challenge: #158

24 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love it. Whata great treat bag
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling Bee-just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEE-autiful!! Love that sweet bee and the red background really makes the bee stand out! Love that you made a matching card and treat box! Thanks for sharing this with us at DL.ART February Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is the cutest Bee treat box, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons Challenge. Mary DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well isn't he a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. I love the hearts on the feet. The birds are so darn cute. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Valentine Challenge Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute for words. I LOVE these paper pieced critters with the adorable eyes. They are positively swoon worthy! Love visiting your projects!
    Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my so adorable!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bumblebee is just the cutest ;o)Adorable card! Thank you for joining us over at the PINspirational Challenge!
    Happy crafting,
    Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a happy little love-bug bee! He really makes a nice Valentine treat box and card! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so so cute...loving the colors you used! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow whee you made one design go a long way!! Gift bag, card, AND notetag.. Just sensational and so cute!! I am sure your recipient will love this!! I know I would!! Thank you so much for joining us at PINspirational and looking forward to seeing more of your work!!
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so charming, great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge . We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun cute card!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete