Friday, February 19, 2016

Butterflies - Jaded Blossom Release Week Day 5!

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  
We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have one more set and our February Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are
Monday








Today's Stamp Set: Butterflies- $15.99


For our Freebie of the Month !


Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later today at 4 pm PST and ends Sunday 2/21 at 11:59 pm PST.

Here's what I created


I think this new Butterflies stamp set is just beautiful and can be used in so many ways. 


I chose to do a watercoloring technique using Distress Inks which is new to me. It took a couple of tries, but I figured it out and I absolutely love the results. I used the Card Mat Dies to cut out the background paper using the Distress Watercolor Cardstock. Once my background was dry, I added the butterflies and the sentiment from today's stamp set - Butterflies. I used Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks. I finished off the card by adding some Matte Sprinkles from Doodlebug. For the gift bag, I used a bag from SVG Cuts and again used the watercoloring technique with the same Distress colors. For the scalloped circle tag, I used Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped another of the butterfly stamps. 


And make sure to come back later today at 4 pm PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least, don't forget to join our February Challenge.... Flowers HERE!

Thank you for joining us this week! See you tonight for the hop!

Blessings,
                    

4 comments:

  1. very cool ! im learning the whole watercolor thing too !!! yours looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Melissa - they're gorgeous!! I love the pretty cheerful colors together and the watercolor technique looks so cool! :) Love your butterflies project and all the other adorable projects for the week! You've been busy, and I love your style as always! Thanks for sharing! :) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete