Sunday, February 21, 2016

Shoppies Junk Food - Popcorn Gift Card Holder

(If you are looking for the Jaded Blossom February Release Blog Hop, 
please scroll down one post or just go here.)

I have a project for you from Treasure Box Designs today!!!

Dina has been making these super fun Shoppies files and I have used one of them to make a super cute gift tag to share with you today.


I used the Popcorn Shoppie from the new Shoppies Junk Food collection. 

I started with a gift card holder cut from the Jaded Blossom Folding Gift Card Die. Before attaching anything to the outside of the gift card holder, I used the JB Gift Card Die to cut out a place on the inside to attach a gift card to the movies. I then added the insert piece from the JB Goody Bag Die to the outside in white. I cut my Treasure Box Designs' Shoppie out with my Cameo making it large enough to hang over the top of the gift card holder. I wanted it to really stand out!!! I cut some extra pieces of popcorn and attached them to the front as well. I had stamped the "#happybirthday" stamp from Jaded Blossom's 100% Hipster stamp set in the bottom corner before adding my paper piecings. I think these Shoppies files with their big eyes are just the cutest and would work for so many fun projects!!!


Here is the inside with the gift card.

Thanks for taking a look.

Blessings,
                 

5 comments: