Monday, February 29, 2016

Popcorn Shoppies Card!

Several days ago I shared a Popcorn Shoppies Gift Card Holder with you. I had a client ask me if I could make the same thing, only this time make it a card. So today I have the Popcorn Shoppies Card to share using the Shoppies Junk Food file from Treasure Box Designs.


Isn't he cute!!! And what a super fun way to say Happy Birthday! The card base is A2 size and I made the popcorn oversized just the way I like it at the movie theatre!!! The white background panel is die cut using the Card Mat Dies from Jaded Blossom. I also used a JB sentiment from the 100% Hipster stamp set. I attached my popcorn box and the three extra kernels to the card using foam tape.


Here is my card with the matching Gift Card Holder I had already made.

Thanks for taking a look!

Blessings,
                    
Challenges:
Silhouette Challenge: #35 March Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #165 Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: #112 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Melissa! I just love your stuff! Wow!
    Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your popcorn motif is darling! Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is so cute This card would make anyone happy on their birthday. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest things ever! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you are getting more requests...this is just oh so cute!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete