Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Love!

Can I just say that I am having a blast working with Dina's files at Treasure Box Designs!!! There is so much cuteness going on in her store. I am so excited about today's card.
 
Easter is tomorrow and I wanted to make something special for my hubby, so I have stayed up late the last two nights working on this card. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
 
 
 As I looked through the files in the store, the Easter Sunday Boys and Easter Sunday Girls files popped out at me. I knew I had to use these files to make this card. And the best part is that right now they are in the $1 section of the store, so get them while you can. They will retire soon! The boy with his bunny suspenders is too stinkin' adorable! And who doesn't like a girl dressed up in all her frills.
 
 
The card measures 5 1/4" squared with the  inside mat measuring 4 1/2" squared. The paper I used is from Doodlebug Designs. Yes, I admit this may be my favorite paper company, especially in the Spring! The bright colors make my heart happy! I used a pattern from both the Springtime and Hello Sunshine collections. I used inks, chalks and a white gel pen on my piecings. The piecings were then attached using pop dots to give the card some dimension. I also used some Doodlebug Designs Glitter Sprinkles to finish off the card. I can't wait to give this to my hubby even with all the bright, colorful papers. I know that he will really like this one!

 
 Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate the visit!
I invite you to my Facebook and Pinterest pages too.
 
Blessings,
                    
 
Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas: #209 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #117 Anything Goes 4/4
Simply Create Too: #82 Anything Goes
V's Sweet Challenge: #33 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #97 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: #286 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: April Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #255 Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thurday: #153 Easter
Cardz TV Card Designer Challenge: #6 Easter
Pile It On: #62 Easter/Spring
Cute Card Thursday: #367 Buttons and Bows
The Crafter's Café: #110 Easter
Creative Cutting Challenge: #50 Easter
Creative Fingers: #74 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the little details of the cut images. Very nicely done! Thanks for leaving this on our doorstep here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...super sweet little couple! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those die-cuts are awesome and love the colors you used for their clothes. Fabulous! Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so darn cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work, fabulous colours and great details :) thanks for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge this week, hope you will join us again :))

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!! This little couple is so cute!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute couple! =)
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Pile It On! Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, me again!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious card:) Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete