Monday, April 20, 2015

Sunny!

It's a new Monday and I am so happy to be living in it!
 
I know I mentioned it in my last post, but I just have to say it again - the flowers are blooming in my yard. The winter seemed so long and cold this year, so I am very thankful for the colors that are popping out and for the warmth touching my skin!
 
Today is the last day to pick up this week's freebie at Treasure Box Designs. A new freebie is available every Tuesday giving you a week to download it. With that being said, I wanted to make a couple of cards using the "Sunny" girl file from this week to show you what she looks like with a couple of different hair colors.
 
I made both a brunette and a blonde! Let me know in the comments which one you like best. My daughter liked them both, but thought the blonde hair would go better with the green shirt outfit and the brunette would look better with the pink shirt. She's never afraid to tell me what she thinks of my creations. LOL! Any way, let me know what you think:
 
 
Both cards are A2 size. The background papers are all from Doodlebug Design. Yes, this is one of my favorite paper companies!!!

 
The flag banner is from Spellbinders. I trimmed it down to the length I needed
 to fit the way I wanted it.


 And the stamp is from Verve stamps. It was a freebie stamp that came with one of my purchases. I love companies that throw in something extra every once in awhile just because!
It always makes my day.

 
 Well, I am so glad you stopped in today for a closer look at my "Sunny" cards. I hope you will stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
DL Art: April Anything Goes Linky Challenge
Word Art Wednesday: #179 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #76 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #102 Anything Card
Simply Create Too: #83 No Stamped or Digi Images
Decorate To Celebrate: #98 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #120 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #258 Anything Goes 

8 comments:

  1. these are too adorable love them all thanks for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous, bright and beautiful cards, thanks for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both Fabulous!!! I can't decide because they're both so stinkin' CUTE!!!! :) Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project!!! Love your paper piecing. Thank your for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Monica.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and adorable. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both hair colors are nice but I think I may favor the brown, Two bright and lovely cards. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet cards Melissa. I'm not sure I prefer one or the other. They are both so gosh darn cute.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at CYP. Good luck.

    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. too darn cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete