Monday, April 27, 2015

Mom, I Love You!

Spring is in the air and Mother's Day is drawing near!
 
I used the Garden Girl file from Treasure Box Designs for this card.
 
 
The card measures 5"x5". I used Coordinations paper for the background and various cardstocks for my piecing. The scalloped oval is Spellbinders and the sentiment comes from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tag set. This is a perfect card for all those mom's who enjoy the garden or maybe just picking flowers from someone else's garden! Happy Spring, everyone!
 
Thanks for dropping in! I invite you to follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:
Decorate To Celebrate: #98 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #180 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #259 Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #121 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! What a Lovely card!!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Melissa! Great colors, a perfect choice of a background paper, and I love that you inked the edges of your paper pieces - that really adds a lot! Absolutely delighted you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Humorous Sentiment or ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely in love with this adorable card!! I adore her eyes and outfit!! I love the colors..made me smile!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card!! Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I love the image your coloring is great!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 “Mothers Day” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Melissa! So delighted to see this wonderful card in our challenge this week! Your work is always so perfectly composed and beautifully executed! This scene is cheery and such fun! Thanks for hanging out with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete