Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

It's Resurrection Sunday! I pray that you know Jesus. He changed my life! I was baptized 16 years ago on an Easter Sunday. That year it was on April 4th. It was only the beginning!
 
Hope you have a fantastic Easter with your family and friends. I'm headed to worship and then off to the home of some dear friends for lunch and an egg hunt. So looking forward to it.
 
Well the Trendy Gals from Trendy Twine have done it again. They have put together some cards and other projects to share with you today! There is so much cuteness going on!
 
Here is my card:
 
 
This A2 sized card is filled with so much sweetness. The bunny is from Treasure Box Designs Basket Full of Love set. (Best part is that it is in the $1 section of the store.) The background paper is from Doodlebug Design's Hello Sunshine Collection. The tag was made using stamps from My Craft Spot (which is no longer in business. So sad!) And to top it off is the sweet Bubblegum Taffy twist from Trendy Twine. This is one of my favorite colors from the store and I was so glad that it worked for this card!!! I hope this card brings a smile to you as it did me while making it!
 
I'm so glad that you stopped by today. Please head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to see all of today's projects from the Trendy Gals if you haven't been there yet.
 
I'd like to invite you to follow me on my Facebook page and Pinterest page. It is an easy way to keep up with the many creations I post. I hope my cards and other projects are an inspiration to you and give you ideas for your projects as well.
 
Blessings,
                    
 
Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas: #209 Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thurday: #153 Easter
Cardz TV Card Designer Challenge: #6 Easter
Cute Card Thursday: #367 Buttons and Bows
The Crafter's Café: #110 Easter 4/7
Creative Fingers: #74 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. This is adorable Melissa!!! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter and thanks
    for sharing your cute card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, very pretty paper too! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! So stinkin adorable!! :) Happy Resurrection Sunday!! :) He is risen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and happy Easter card that is absolutely cute as can be! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!! I hope you had a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter Beautiful card. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Soo CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is adorable!! ❤️

    Hope your Easter was filled with candy and endless blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is stunning! :) Thanx for playing along at Creative Fingers this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute easter card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete