Saturday, April 18, 2015

You Are Sunshine For My Soul!

Happy Saturday!!! So happy to be posting for Trendy Twine today!
 
All month long we have been spotlighting the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine as we get ready for Mother's Day. Here is my card:
 
 
How many of you will be giving MOM some flowers or a potted plant with a big bow wrapped around it this Mother's Day? How about a matching card to go with it!.
On the inside, I stamped "Happy Mother's Day".
 
 
The card is A2 sized. I double matted it with pink paper and then a piece of Doodlebug Design's Springtime design paper. The cute cut file is a retired file from Treasure Box Designs. It is called Baby Bloom. I used more Doodlebug Design paper from the Hello Sunshine collection for the pot and flower. After piecing it together, I wrapped a piece of the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine around the pot and tied it off with a bow. I used the Verve Stamp set Happy Hello for my sentiment on the outside of the card and used a set from My Craft Spot on the inside to stamp Happy Mother's Day. The piecing was added using pop dots and the card was finished off with Doodlebug Design's Sprinkles. This card was perfect for me to make this week as the blooms are finally starting to open on many flowers and trees in my yard after the long, cold winter.
 
 
Thank you for dropping in today. I invite you to drop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. They are an easy place to hit a follow button to keep up with all my latest creations!
 
Blessings,
                   
 
Challenges:
DL Art: April Anything Goes Linky Challenge
Craft Your Passion: #257 Always Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #179 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #119 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #76 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #102 Anything Card
Simply Create Too: #83 No Stamped or Digi Images
Decorate To Celebrate: #98 Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Melissa!!!! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Loving that cute little face on the flower. Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Precious!!I love the TBD images. I think the are so cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! The papers are so beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet! Pretty papers and an adorable Image!!! CUTENESS!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card! It is oh so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! That face - so cute:) Thanks for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We'd love to see you again. ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa this is just like a breath of fresh air. The wee ladybug is wonderful. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cheerful what a cute face on the flower I love it.!!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melissa! That is such a cutie. I love your choice of PP for behind the flower pot. Works perfectly. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. too stinking cute thank you for joining challenge at dtc hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so darn sweet! I love that adorable face!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, so cute!! Love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my favorite from the ones you linked at DTC!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  16. so adorable thank you for joining us at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete