Monday, April 13, 2015

Comic Cuties - Superman and Batman

Wow, it has been over a week since I have shared anything. Lots of sickness going on in my house. I'm glad to say that it seems everyone else in the house seems fine and I am finally on the mend.
 
Anyway, we have the cutest little twin boys in our congregation. They were adopted by my dear friends a couple days after they were born and just recently had their first birthday party (on Easter Sunday actually). And since there dad is a true Superman and Batman fanatic, well the boys are too. In fact, it has been confirmed that the boys actually are Superman and Batman!
 
So you know I couldn't help making these cards for them:
 
 
Happy 1st Birthday, Little Guys! You sure are loved!!!
 
 
The cards are made using files from Treasure Box Designs. You will find these two files along with other Comic Cuties in the Boy's Section of the store. Both cards are A2 sized. The background paper is from Bo Bunny's Back to Basics Surprise collection.
 
 
These were so fun to make! Thanks for dropping by to take a look! Oh, and be watching later this week! Some of the Marvel Super Heroes will be making an appearance as well. It is my son's birthday on Saturday and he just happens to be Spiderman!
 
I invite you to stop by my Facebook page and Pinterest page as well. They are great places to follow all my crafty projects! Have a great week!
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I saw these on facebook! They really are the cutest little cards! LOVE them! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and fun
    to look at!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. They are both ADORABLE!!
    Happy to hear that everyone is doing better.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete