Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Raggedy Ann Rag Doll Scrapbook Page!

Hey Friends! I'm trying something new today. I actually designed my own scrapbook page using a cute Rag Doll file from Treasure Box Designs.

I have listed this in my Ebay store. You can find it here.
 


This is a 12x12" scrapbook page with 2 photo mats that measure 2 12" x 3 1/2". I cut the Rag Doll file using my Cameo and then inked, chalked, and pieced her together. I think she turned out so cute!!! The design paper is from Graphic 45's Playtimes Past collection. The paper piecing and the photo mats are attached with pop dots to add dimension. All that is needed is photos!



If you want to make your own Rag Doll file you can find it in this section of the Treasure Box Designs store - Girly Girls
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I invite you to stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well to see all my latest projects. Again look for this scrapbook page in my Ebay store here. And be looking for more listings there soon.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenge: AG w/ Opt Twist
Die Cuttin' Divas: #209 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #117 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #82 Anything Goes
V's Sweet Challenge: #33 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #97 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: #286 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: April Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #255 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #73 Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. How cute this is!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice Miranda! Love the concept and your execution is spot on! Thanks for playing along wtih us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!!! This si one amzing piece I love all your layers and this has to be the cutest paper for the raggedy doll. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much, Diana! I truly appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet sweet layout. Love this raggedy ann. Thanks for paying along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful Layout! I just LOVE the Raggedy Ann Die Cut... She looks amazing! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute project! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely! The doll is so adorable! And the page itself looks great! Thank you very much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your page,wonderful details!! thank you for linking up with us over at Bimini Moose DT <3 elecia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page!! Love it! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. :-D I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this so super cute. thanks for joining challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute scrap page!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on this layout! The designer paper from Graphic 45 is just perfect for the Ann die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Bimini Moose.
    -DT Jen http://biminimoose.blogspot.com/search/label/Chs

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out so sweet! I just love Raggedy Ann! Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose & CONGRATS on your win!!
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this is way too cute!! Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete