Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Treasure Tot Happy Birthday!

Last month, on the 30th, Treasure Box Designs had a FB hop and the DT shared some amazing Easter projects. We all also gave away a prize on each of our pages. I had offered a custom card to the winner on my page and today I am sharing that card with all of you.
 
My winner was able to choose a theme. She asked for a birthday card and told me it would be for her son. I got some info from her to help me with some ideas and this is what I came up with. I sure hope my winner enjoys the card and that her son likes it too!!!
 
 
The file from Treasure Box Designs is called Twinkle Tot Johnny. It is a new file and can be found under the new section in the store or in the Boys category. I did do some altering though. I exchanged the decoration on his shirt for the Superman sign that can be found with the Comic Cuties Spiderman and Superman file. This file is also in the Boys category of the store.
 
 
The card is A2 size and uses paper from Doodlebug Designs's Hip Hip Hooray collection. The banner die is from Spellbinders, the sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings set (one of my favorite stamp sets by the way), and the twine is from Trendy Twine. The color is Totally Navy. This would be a great color to have for Scrapbook LOs with the 4th of July and summer picnics coming soon.
 
Thanks for stopping in today. I am always glad to have you!!! I invite you to visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram at mmirandacreations.
 
Blessings, 
                   
 
Crafting for all Seasons: #100 Milestone Celebrations
Creative Fingers: #76 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #102 Anything Card
Simply Create Too: #83 No Stamped or Digi Images
Decorate To Celebrate: #98 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #120 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #258 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #180 Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges: For a Child

11 comments:

  1. This is "Toad-Ally" Adorable!!! LOVE that little guy and the card in general!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how adorable, love it, colors and all looks gr8t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Loving the colors. You sure have been making some REALLY cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lady! This is just too cute!!! It is "toadally" my son! Sorry couldn't resist a little cheezy humor! LOL!!!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! Sara ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fun and bright card for a little one. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest thing I have seen all night!! SO sweet and so very well done - so many great details on this amazing card!! Love the eyes - so full of expression and just so cool!! Way to go - I am in love with this!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time!!

    DT-Member SCT
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. too darn cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful, I love those colours. thanks for joining #258 challenge with Craft You Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again!

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card, such lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute! Wonderful vibrant colors and cute die-cuts. So delighted you blessed us with your project last week at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 18:6 which says, "In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears." Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete