Thursday, April 30, 2015

For Mom

Happy Thursday! Hope you all are having a great week!
 
This month, the Trendy Gals have had so much fun showcasing some great packaging along with the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. I hope you have been by the Trendy Twine blog this month!
 
Today, I am sharing a project "For Mom" using a Clear Take Out Box and the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. All month long I have focused my projects on the warm thoughts of Spring. 
 
 
I think these Clear Take Out Boxes are perfect for creating scenes on the outside of. And don't you think that Mom would love to find a new pair of earrings wrapped up inside of all the crinkle paper on the inside. Maybe a fun pair of butterfly earrings!
 
The Spring scene on the front comes from the Little Buggers SVG Collection at Little Scraps of Heaven. After decorating the front, I closed the box with the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. I used the twine to attach the tag to the box with a bow. The tag and sentiment are from the Tiny Tags stamp set by My Craft Spot. To add dimension to my pieces, I used inks, chalks, and a gel pen.
 
Thank you for stopping in today. To purchase the Clear Take Out Boxes, the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine, or one of Lesley's other great products, stop by Annie's Paper Boutique.
 
Thanks for dropping in! I invite you to follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute way to decorate that take out box! I love all of those sweet bug cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super ADORABLE Melissa!!!
    What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo CUTE!!! What a Fun way to dress up a clear takeout box!!! Have a Great Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute, any mom would just love it to pieces!!
    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project, just love the little critters you created to embellish the take out box. Such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable critters!!I just love how you make those eyes on he critters...Too cute my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! You should come enter this in my current Mother's Day Challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete