Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Birthday, Doll!

I have decided that this will be the year of the Birthday Cards. As much as I like making cards, birthday cards have never been at the top of my list. But I have made some progress in this area this year and hope that it continues. For those of my friends and family whose birthday is in January - April, sorry that the year of the birthday is just now officially getting underway. Maybe I will still be in birthday card making mode next year as well. LOL!
 
My birthday is just a few days away. I hope someone remembers to give me a card!!!
 
Two birthdays this weekend so here are two cards made for the sweet girls they are for:
 
 
The Doll file is from Treasure Box Designs. It can be found in the $1 section of the store.
 
 
My cards are A2 size. The background papers are from Doodlebug Design's Sugar Shoppe collection. The label is Spellbinders and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings stamp set.
 
 
I really like how these turned out. So cute for little girls!!!
 
 
So glad you dropped by today. I invite you to follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Blessings,
                    
 
Challenges:
DL Art Linky Party: May Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. They are both so sweet! And I know I forget to make them too or add them to my stash... Happy Early Birthday!!! :) Have a great weekend! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy any day now Birthday
    to you!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Melissa. Hope you had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete