Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Guest Design Project 4 - Oops... I Slipped!

Today, I am wrapping up my last day as a Guest Designer for
A huge thank you to Melanie and Tammy and the whole DT for having me this week!
Well I am notorious for forgetting to send or for sending late birthday cards. I know that my friends and family think I am crazy since I make cards, but I just don't get this right. LOL!
Well here is a perfect sentiment for me and for all of you who are like me!!!

 Oops... I slipped and missed your birthday! How cute is that! This sentiment comes from the Designer's Choice 2 set that is part of this month's new release.

My card measures an A2 Size. I cut a piece of cardstock to 4 1/4" wide and used a MS punch to make the border on the bottom. I then made the height of it 4 1/2" and attached it to my base. This left me one inch of white space along the bottom to add my sentiment. I then cut a piece of designer cardstock for my top layer at 4 1/4" wide by 3 3/4" high and attached it after inking the edges. The cut file is from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Cutie Katoodles Duck. I finished my card off with a piece of Totally White Trendy Twine.

Here are the two stamp sets for this month's release:





Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! I invite you to stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.

Blessings, 
                 
Challenges:
DL Art Linky Party: May Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #100 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #262 Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays: #259 Funny/Cute Sentiments
613 Ave Create: #124 Anything Goes w/Opt Twist
Little Red Wagon: #290 To Die For
Word Art Wednesday: #184 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #106 Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday

12 comments:

  1. I would love to receive this card on time or late! It's absolutely darling! Super cute! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. Love that cute duckie and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Such a sweet card using all of my favorite companies :) Thanks again for all of your amazing projects as our guest designer over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO adorable! I love all the details you added. Just perfect in every way! Thank you for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made some awesome projects this week using their stamps!!! :) This is such a CUTE card!!! I just LOOOOVVE that Sentiment! Super CUTE! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work!!!!Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge...
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love that duck. Thanks for playing at 613 avenue create and good luck. Hope to see you back soon. Bettina GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am really bad at sending out cards on time or at all. This card is perfect for that. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my word! this is superrrr cute!!!
    Thank you for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays.
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute and sweet, thanks for joining #262 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog! Come and joining us this week again :))

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Your card is just duckie!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete