Monday, May 18, 2015

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Guest DT Project 2 - Squeal w/ Delight!

Happy Monday!!! It is a beautiful day! I hope all of you enjoy your week!!!
 
I am sharing another Guest Design Team project for
 
 
I am really excited to be getting into a new adventure for me in papercrafting. I am working on learning the intricacies of scrapbooking. Today I have a one page LO for you using a cute sentiment from the Scrappy Mom's Stamps new release set, Party Animals.
 
 
Here is a closer shot of the sentiment - "You make me Squeal with delight."
 
 
The cut files are from Treasure Box Design's Muddy Buddy collection. This is such a cute set!!!
 
 
I used the SVG format and cut them on my Cameo using DE. I then inked and chalked all my pieces before piecing them together.
 
 
My background paper is from K and Co. from the Tommy's Toys Paper Kit. I admit it has been in my stash for awhile. My LO measures 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" to accommodate the border that was cut with my Cameo. The file is from My Scrap Chick. The twine is from Trendy Twine and it is one of my favorite colors - Krafty Red. It comes in a spool or a mini. The photo mats will hold one 4x4 photo and one 4x6 photo.
 
It is so exciting to be working with the girls from Scrappy Mom's Stamps this week! Thank you to all of you for your kindness! I appreciate you all!!! Here is a look at the two sets of stamps for this month's release.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This LO is listed on my Ebay page here.
 
I invite you to stop by and follow me on my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Blessings,
                     
 
Challenges:
DL Art Linky Party: May Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #80 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #100 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday; #183 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: May Anything Goes
Bimini Moose Layout Challenge: Anything Goes w/Opt. Twist
Craft Your Passion: #262 Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays: #259 Funny/Cute Sentiments

17 comments:

  1. Such a darling layout! Great use of that Krafty Red Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout page, love the fun piecings and the adorable scene you created. Thanks again for joining us over at Scrappy Moms Stamps as our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Super CUTE Layout!!! LOVE the piggy!!!! Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on piecing all that together to create this cute scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ, DT - Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  5. super adorable thanks for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful layout!! Great layout and I love the colors!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Melissa this is too cute! Beautiful piecing and I love the border! Never would have thought to use a "feminine" type border :)

    Hugs,
    Kathi
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darling and adorable! Eeee! Love how cute that little piggy is! Fabulous scrapbook layout! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!
    Charity - DT Member Word Art Wednesday www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun layout! Super cute!💕😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is adorable! Love the cuts :) Your Pics will look super on his page! Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is just the cutest layout:) Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! Thanks for linking up at Bimini Moose! A new challenge started today!!
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwww cute!!!!

    thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...
    Sandy S (SSDT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, love the layout and the die cut characters! Thanks for sharing at Crafting by Designs Anything Goes in May Challenge, Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete