Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pooh Bear Invite!

Oh, bother, it has been a few days since I have posted. Pinkeye hit my house and that will slow a mom down for sure. I have also been working on some birthday invites for a friend. Her daughter is turning "1" next month and she asked me to make some Pooh invitations - 20 of them to be exact.
 
So to make them, I used the Silly Old Friends file from Treasure Box Designs and added a bear face using the Bear Mouse Ears file and came up with this Pooh Invite.
 
 
The paper is from the Disney Classic Pooh paper stack from JoAnn's Fabric.
 
Hope you like it and will give this Pooh a try for your next Winnie the Pooh project!
 
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by! I invite you to stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Blessings,
                      

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I am sure the invitations will be a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo soooo CUTE!!!! LOVE this bear!!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete