Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Stuffie!

If you haven't seen the new Little Gems files from Treasure Box Designs, then you are in for a real treat!!! These cut files are just precious. And when I saw the new file called Little Gems Huggies, I knew I would have to use it immediately!!! I made this card to share with you:
 

 Isn't she just the cutest holding her little Stuffie (Huggie)! My kids have always loved stuffed animals and called them Stuffies and all three of them still sleep with them every night. It makes this mother's heart happy to see them still so innocent.
 
 
 My cut file stands about 5" tall. To get her this height, I scaled all the pieces of the file until the head measured 2.016" wide. The card base is A2 sized (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). The background paper is from the Sugar Shoppe collection by Doodlebug Design. I just love this paper. The paper was cut out using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More from My Creative Time. I have been wanting some rectangular stitched dies for awhile so I finally just broke down and bought them. The sentiment and tag are from the Tiny Tag collection from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). And the fun twine is called Totally Pink and is from Trendy Twine. I'll say it again - the solid twists are some of my absolute favorites!!! Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! You can also see all my latest creations on my Facebook and Pinterest pages or on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
DL Art Linky Party: May Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #100 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon: #290 To Die For
Word Art Wednesday: #184 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #263 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #125 Anything Goes
Design Team Showcase: #13 Any D T Project
Sister Act Card Challenge: #107 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH.. this makes my heart happy!!! Simply too sweet!! :) My youngest is the only one who ever had a stuffed animal and slept with it.. Actually only up until this last year.... He still has it and uses it when he feels he needs to.... One of my other boys had a blanket he had to carry every where! He was little of course... I think up til 3 or 4 he used that sucker til it wore out! hahaha! Any who... LOVE your precious card! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super duper cutie!!! I just love your work! Thanks again for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! She is just PRECIOUS!! I love her eyes!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cutie :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Design Team Showcase.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete