Saturday, May 23, 2015

#1 Dad w/ Trendy Twine!

Happy Weekend Trendy Twiners!!!! So glad for a three day weekend with my family and then when school resumes Tuesday the countdown begins. We will only have 9 days left. Yeah!
 
All of the Trendy Gals are counting down to Fathers' Day as well as we have spotlighted the Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine and 3x3x3 Kraft Boxes all month long making special projects for our very special dads. We hope you have been joining us on the Trendy Twine blog to see all the goodies!
 
Today is my day to share:
 

 
I have made a gift set using both the twine and the Kraft Box.
 

 
I started by covering my box using a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Day collection by Echo Park. I also cut a A2 sized card base and then cut a piece of the patterned paper at 4 1/4" W x 4 1/2 H. I attached it to the front of the base leaving an 1" space at the bottom. I then took my twine and wrapped it three times around the box and then once around the card tying that piece off in bow. The cut file is from Miss Kate Cuttables and is called Number 1 Dad Title. I cut all my pieces for both the box and the card, pieced them together, and attached them foam squares. I also used a wooden block stamp purchased from HL to stamp the sentiment on my card. I really like how they turned out!!! It will be so fun to stuff some treats into the box and give the set to my hubby or to Opa.
 

 
Here are the products I used from the Trendy Twine store:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. I invite you to stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. You can also find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Trendy Twine blog as well to see all the fantastic projects we have been sharing all month long using these two products!
 
Blessings, 
                   

Challenges:
DL Art Linky Party: May Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #100 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon: #290 To Die For

11 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So Close to Summer Vacation!!!! :) Super CUTE Father's Day gift box & Matching card!!! What a great set! LOVE how you used the twine! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super FUN Father's Day project!! Love the matching box and card!
    Awesome job Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your set and that twne color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun projects! Love the adorable treat box with the matching card! Those colors and so fun together! And yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects! I love the colors you used on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! And don't you just love Kate's Cuttables!! Thanks for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Melissa, the colors are so nice and I love the die cut. Great Fathers Day gift set!
    Hope you enjoyed a great long weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects for Father's Day!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A FANTASTIC Father's Day Gift Set!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete