Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fishing You a Happy Father's Day!

It's my turn to share again this month on the Trendy Twine blog as we celebrate Dads!
 
Today I am using the Krazy for Kraft and Blue Berry Trendy Twine along with the Clear Take Out Boxes to make this super fun treat for Dad.
 
 
 I started out by wrapping my Blue Berry twine around the box about 3/4" along the bottom to make my body of water. I then stamped my sentiment (wood block sentiment from HL) on my banner from MKC, inked the edges, and attached it to the box. Next I assembled the fish file from Treasure Box Designs. Head to the store and type fishing into the search box and you will find this guy as part of the Catch of the Day file. I attached one end of my Krazy for Kraft twine to my fish's mouth, threaded it behind my banner and tied it to the handle of my box, tying it off with a bow. In the box, I put some yummy Gummy Worms.
 

 I hope you have enjoyed my Dad's Day inspiration and that you will drop by the Trendy Twine blog to see all the inspiration the Gals have shared this month.
 
Thanks for dropping by today. I invite you to visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages or find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations to follow all of my paper crafting inspiration.
 
Blessings,
                   
 
Challenges:
DL Art Linky Party: May Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #263 Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #125 Anything Goes


11 comments:

  1. Perfect Father's Day treat box. I sure do like that fish too...hard to find such a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Melissa! LOVING the twine as the water!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so fun...great for the fishermen out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun treat box, the fun fishing scene you created looks awesome! The twine water is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box is awesome! I love the way you added the twine to the bottom to resemble water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fathers day treat box

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo darn CUTE!!! LOVE the box and that fish!! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute Melissa! I love the design and the adorable fish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and I love the clear box and design!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete