Tuesday, June 2, 2015

So Proud of You!

It's that time of year when we celebrate the accomplishments of our graduating Seniors.
 
Graduating High School is a big deal! And I want to give a shout out to all those who are graduating this year that I love! May God guide your future and open doors for you that will lead you closer to Him and may you have the courage to step into those doors.
 
Treasure Box Designs has a cute set of boy and girl graduates called Grad Kids and the Grad 2015 title. Both can be found in the store. I used the Graduating Girl on my card.
 
 
The card is an A2 size. My piecing stand about 5 1/4" tall. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye Blush 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Big Sentiments 2 stamp set.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I invite you to also visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages or find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations to follow all of my paper crafting inspiration.
 
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Craft Your Passion: #264 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #108 Any Card Goes

3 comments:

  1. The little girl grad is adorable! I like the purple accents and the vertical placement of the sentiment! Perfect card for the Cards in Envy Challenge - thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute grad card!!! thanks for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete