Friday, June 19, 2015

Rainbow of Crackers!

Do your Kiddos love goldfish as much as mine do?! Well then I have the perfect set of paper piecings for you today. This is the Rainbow of Crackers set from Treasure Box Designs. These piecings will make a great scrapbook LO with your favorite goldfish pictures.
 
You can find this for sale on eBay here.
 
 
 
Aren't these little bears the cutest with their Rainbow of Fish!!!
 
 
This guy measures approximately 5.25" tall and 5.25" wide. Those big blue eyes just tell you how much he loves his goldfish!!! LOL!
 
 
The title is 7" wide and has a rainbow of colors in pink, yellow, orange, blue, and purple. I wish the colors showed up better in the photo.
 
Hope you have a crafty weekend. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the crafty world. I appreciate you all. I invite you to stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well and follow me there.
 
Blessings,
                      

1 comment:

  1. OMHECK!! This is sooooo dang CUTE!! I LOVE how you do those eyelashes!! It's really adorable! Have a crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete