Monday, June 15, 2015

"Mom, Can We Make that Cow Card?"

I had so much fun with my daughter last week. You see, she had seen a post from a friend on FB of a card with a cow on it, and she just had to make one herself. So for about 2 weeks all I heard was "Mom, can we make that cow card?" Well last week was the first week the kiddos were out of school, so we got to it. We made matching cards (well for the most part anyway).

Hers is on the right with that fantastically fun background of suns and rainbows and the beautiful pink bows. I went for more of a country look with a red houndstooth background and bows. Her background is from Doodlebug Designs Springtime collection and mine is from My Mind's Eye Blush collection. We used the My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular dies.
 The cute cow is from KaDoodlebug Designs.

She did an awesome job on her card and only had minimal help once I cut out the pieces with my Cameo. I look forward to making more with her this summer. Have a happy crafty day everyone and thank you for stopping in!

Blessings,
                     

Challenges:
Creative Fingers: #83 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #187 Anything FF Goes
613 Ave Create: #128 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. how fun that you crafted together and these cards.... very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art work is absolutely SO adorable, and I'm always so delighted to have you share your talents with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon. Your art makes me smile!
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. For another FUN challenge, we would LOVE to have you play along with us at CropStop:
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards! They are so adorable! I love hearing that your daughter wanted to make a card with you! My daughter is my crafting buddy, she's 12. I love to see children getting involved in art, crafting, and exploring their creativity! It's wonderful for us mom's too because we are getting to make some amazing memories while having fun crafting with our kids. Awesome! Thank you so much for joining us for this week's challenge! God Bless!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete