Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thank You to Our Service Men and Women

Today I am posting for Trendy Twine. The Trendy Gals have been sharing projects all month long on the Trendy Twine blog using the Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine and the Kraft Pillow Boxes.
For my project, I wanted to make something I could use to thank those who serve. Or it could even be given to a hostess for a 4th of July gathering. I am using the Medium Kraft Pillow Box for this.

The card is A2 size. For this card, I wanted the twine to be the focal point, so I did not add my usual paper piecing on top of the patterned paper. I wanted my Stars and Stripes Twine to pop off the card instead.  The border is cut from a Martha Stewart punch. Over the border, I wrapped three lengths of twine and tied them with a bow. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. For my Medium Kraft Pillow Box, I decorated it by wrapping it several times with the twine. I then added a set of stars from SVG Cuts. The banner was cut from a Spellbinders die and again the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. This box will be perfect for adding a treat, a small gift, or gift card. Together it will make a wonderful gift set for anyone this 4th of July as we celebrate freedom, but especially for those who serve.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will also visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages or find me on Instagram @mmirandacreations.

Blessings,
                      

Challenges:
Creative Fingers: #83 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #87 Masculine
Word Art Wednesday: #187 Anything FF Goes

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and pillow box Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously LOOOOVE this set!! Your card is so pretty and that pillow box matches perfectly!!!! :) I so enjoy visiting you to see your creations! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! The pillow box and card look so awesome! Love the way they coordinate as a set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful! I love this twine and how you've used it on your projects! Fabulous patriotic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely wonderful! I love the distressed/vintage look your papers have. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous set! I just love the stars on the box and the twine on the card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete