Wednesday, June 3, 2015

SVG Attic Guest Designer - Congrats, It's a Boy Card

Happy Wednesday! Exciting news!!! Today I am Guest Designing for SVG Attic. Thank you to Beth and everyone over there for such a fun opportunity!
Well, you all know that I love making cards, so that is what I have for you today. I used files from two different sets from the SVG Attic store - Tent Cards and Baby Boy. Great thing about this card is that it can also be used as a centerpiece on the tables for a baby shower or as a baby announcement (just take off the 'Congrats'). I really like how it turned out!

 The card is A2 size (5 1/4" x 4 1/2"). I used Coredinations Teal Stripe and Moonstone cardstocks and Recollections white cardstock. The base of the card is from the Tent Cards collection. Just open the file and follow the instructions on the PDF to get the card to the size you'd like. The onesie, plane, train, and the 'It's a Boy' phrase are all from the Baby Boy collection. The 'Congrats' is a die from My Creative Time and does not come with either set of files from SVG Attic. And the twine is of course from Trendy Twine. It is called Tickled with Teal. It is a beautiful combination of white and light and dark teal. It gives a nice finishing touch!



For instructions on assembling this card, head on over to my post on the SVG Attic blog.

I wish you could see the card in person. The moonstone cardstock for the onesie, plane, and train is a shimmer paper that is just beautiful on this project. I hope you will give this a try and then share your finished piece on the SVG Attic Fanatics FB Group. I'd love to see all the color/paper combos you all could come up with! Also stop by the store to see all the fun collections and get creative!

Thank you for stopping by! I invite you to visit my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well or to find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations.

Blessings, 

                    
 
Challenges:
Craft Your Passion: #264 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #108 Any Card Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #186 Anything FF Goes
Crafting by Designs: June Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #126 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #86 Keep It Simple
Decorate to Celebrate: #101 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! I love how you combined those two sets. Thank you for being guest designer at svg attic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful! Great Job! I thought I was already following you, I guess not, I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDS! Just Darling!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT! Very cute card!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card amazing work love it 😄

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love it. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot! Of course it's well deserved!!! :) This is such a sweet card! LOVE the layers... Simply adorable! Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAC card, thank you for playing at Simply Create Too, hope you can join our Masculine cards challenge too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO awesome, Melissa. I love it, and I thank you for sharing it with us this week. Thanks so much and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely great idea.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwh, this is so cute! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete