Saturday, June 6, 2015

Batter Up, You're Invited!

We have a birthday coming up soon and my guy is a huge sports fan, so this is the invitation I have made for him. I'm excited about how well it turned out.

Baseball season is just starting around here, so he asked me to make a baseball card. I wish the picture better showed the inking on the card that I did to make it look like a well used ball. The background paper is from old We R Memory Keepers pad called MVP (Using It Up for the Little Red Wagon Challenge). I think this collection was one of the best collections of sports paper ever made and I have had it in my stash for awhile hanging on to it. The ball is from SVG Cuts Fun and Games kit. Mary is a master at making intricate cuts work like slicing butter, so I knew the threads in her baseball would cut just fine. I have a few more to make, but these are pretty quick to put together, so it shouldn't take long at all.

Thanks for dropping by! I also invite you to drop by my  Facebook and Pinterest pages or to find me on Instagram @mmirandcreations. They are all pages that make it easy for you to keep up with my crafty happenings!

Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #186 Anything FF Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #101 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #149 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #109 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #87 Masculine
Little Red Wagon: #292 Use It Up

9 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Great for your invite but also for Father's day or Birthday!! Always nice to see masculine cards no matter the reason! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Melissa! I love it!!! Love how it looks like a polaroid photo and that stamp is perfect on it! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful invitation. It has me singing. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 186th Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, it has been a while since I told you how much I enjoy your creations! You know I'm a huge fan of your work. :o) This invitation is amazing and so perfect for your little guy! I'm a sports girl, so I was especially excited to see a baseball. I love the crisp stitching on the ball and your inking to make it well-loved. :o) Fabulous creation! Thank you for fluttering on by last night... it was a lovely surprise! I miss MCS so much... I think I always will, honestly. Five months later I still feel like something's missing! :/ I hope your day is filled with love and happiness, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute and a great party invite for a baseball party. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute baseball invitation! Thanks for joining the challenge this week!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice invite and perfect for a male party! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenges. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun invite card...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challlenge~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk about jumping out of the gallery at me! This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too, Miranda!

    ReplyDelete