Thursday, June 4, 2015

'My Stuffie' Boy Scrapbook LO!

How about another cute Layout this morning!!!
This one uses the Little Gems Huggies file from Treasure Box Designs. I think this set of files is about as adorable as it gets. He just look so cute snuggled up with his favorite teddy bear.

Like I shared on my card using the little girl that comes with the Little Gems file from a few days back, my kids have always called their stuffed animals 'Stuffies'. So I had to tittle my LO 'My Stuffie.' I made the title myself in my DE software. The LO is 12x12 and the boy stands about 8 1/4" tall. The bear in the corner is the same as the one the boy is holding - it is just smaller and flipped, and I moved the legs and arms around to make him sitting. The photo mats will all hold a 3 1/2" square photo. Most of the cardstock is either Bazzill or Coredinations and the patterned paper is from the open stock section of my local Michael's store. I really like all the blues (but they sure do make photographing it a bit difficult. LOL).
This is the card I made the other day using the Little Gem Huggies Girl. She is such a doll. You can find all the details about it on my original post.

The LO and card are both listed in my eBay store right now.
The link to my layout is here.
The link to my card is here.

Thank you for dropping in today. I always enjoy your comments. You can also see all of my latest creations on my Facebook and Pinterest pages or on Instagram @mmirandcreations.

Blessings,
                    
 
Challenges for Boy Layout:
Craft Your Passion: #264 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #186 Anything FF Goes
Crafting by Designs: June Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: #126 Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate: #101 Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Oh sooooo CA-UTE!!! LOVE how sweet your layout is!! Those cuts are the cutest little characters! Perfect for your boys... Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete