Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sweet Summertime Co-Blog Hop with Trendy Twine and SVG Attic


 
Welcome to the Trendy Twine-SVG Attic Sweet Summertime blog hop! We are excited to have you join us today.
 
At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of the design teams of Trendy Twine and SVG Attic. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will  be at the top of your crafting lists.
 
You should be arriving here from -----'s blog. if you happened across this post out of order, please head to the Trendy Twine blog to start at the beginning of the hop.
 
SVG Attic's Cape Cod collection has a lot of fun elements perfect for a variety of projects. I decided to use them to make these two cards for you. And pairing them up with some Totally White and Totally Red Trendy Twine was the perfect touch.
 
For the first card, I pieced together the sailboat to fit nicely on my A2 size card base. I then took my Totally White Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the left side and attached the anchor to it. I then added the sentiment "Make today ridiculously Amazing!"
 
 
For the second card, I cut out the pieces for the lighthouse and added the rock to the bottom of the card base flush with the background paper. I then took the background piece of the lighthouse and wrapped Totally Red Trendy Twine around the bottom half. I then layered the rest of the pieces over the top to finish it off. I added this to my card on the left side leaving room for my sentiment in the top right corner that says "Faith does not make things easy, it makes things possible."
 
 
 
I can't wait to see your projects using Trendy Twine and SVG Attic products!!!
 
Now how about some blog hop prizes??
 
Two gift Certificates to SVG Attic:
A $20 gift certificate and a $10 gift certificate!!!
 
 
Two Mini Starter Packs from Trendy Twine:
 
 
 
That will give us a total of 4 winners for this hop!!!
 
What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1.  Become a follower of each blog in the hop. 
2.  Leave some comment love at each stop.
 
3.  If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog and/or the Trendy Twine blog for the winners on Wednesday, July 1st.  You have until midnight Tuesday to hop!
 
We would also love it if you would stop by the SVG Attic and Trendy Twine Facebook pages and give us a "Like"!

Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Jodi
SVG Attic blog

I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop!  Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more summer inspiration.  Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!
 
Blessings,
                    
 
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #189 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: #112 Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz: #76 Use a Die or Punch

43 comments:

  1. Melissa your cards are great! From the anchor tied to the side and your lighthouse wrapped in twine -just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your awesome cards Melissa! Super job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely! They create a tranquil feeling. I love the anchor tied at with the trendy twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Melissa. I love the sentiment on the second card, and how you wrapped the twine on the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are Gorgeous!! I love how you used the pretty twine on bot but I love the lighthouse one!!
    Also both sentiments are just lovely! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards Melissa!! I love the sentiments on both of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of "wrapping" the twine around the piece of paper .. so easy - and then you don't have to have the exact color of cardstock - and you get dimension to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see cards on the masculine side and these are stunning! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative use of design elements for your own original cards. They are wonderful, and such fun touches you add with the twine. Thank you for your creative energy in this hop projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cards, love the way you used the twine for the background of the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute cards, Melissa. I love that you did two cards to show the different ways that twine can be used with them. Great job!

    Thanks so much for participating in our hop. I appreciate you.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how Lovely Melissa!!!! I LOVE that Sailboat... but the lighthouse with the twine is really COOL!! LOVE it! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are amazing! Love the Sailboat and use of Trendy Twine on the lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, I love the sentiments on both. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards the lighthouse is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are awesome and I totally loved how you used the twine on the lighthouse card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had to look twice and mde the pictur bigger but whaauuuwwwww what an great idea. I love the lighthousecard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great cards! will definitely be copying!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness my Crafty Friend... great cards! I love the Lighthouse with the wrapped twine...AWESOME!!! I am a new follower to your blog... I always love your work! ~ Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome cards my friend! Colors are terrific, the files are great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice job with your cards.... I live in Maine and I really like your lighthouse card,,,, very very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards, clean and nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah! I have finally arrived at your post! I love how you used the twine as a background for your lighthouse! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cards are
    beautiful! Love
    the background
    coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab lighthouse with a really appropriate sentiment.
    Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice nautical cards. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 189th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two lovely cards, very fresh and breezy, love the anchor and twine on the first one

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it. I always love the light house images - I just got some new ones and you have inspired me to use them
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards ... so fresh!
    Vicki (@sweetlovecanada)

    ReplyDelete
  30. love these cards...great design

    ReplyDelete