Saturday, June 20, 2015

Stars and Stripes!

Sharing my Design Team post for Trendy Twine today.
This month has been all about Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine as we prepare for the 4th of July holiday. I have a tag to share with you today.
The tag is from the Silhouette store. It is one of the freebies they give you when you get your machine. I used Doodlebug Designs Patriotic Picnic collection for the background. The star is a file from Little Scraps of Heaven. I believe it was a past freebie. My favorite part is the Trendy Twine that I used to decorate the top of the tag. This is such an awesome mix of colors in this twine. I finished it off with a sentiment from Verve Stamps Happy Hello collection.
I really like the stripes and polka dot combination of this tag. And all the colors just seem to pop!!!
Thank you for dropping by today. I hope you will stop by my Facebook and Pinterest pages as well. And please visit the Trendy Twine store - Annie's Paper Boutique - to pick up your Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine. It is on sale all month long.
Blessings,
                      
 
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: #188 Anything FF Goes

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous patriotic tag. Loving the polka dots with your star and the twine is perfect! I need some...I have lots of colors, but not this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this super CUTE tag! Festive and Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tag!!! LOVE that star... it just "POPS" on that polka dot paper! Have a crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful patriotic tag! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag I love anything patriotic!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous patriotic tag. Thanks so much for sharing your fun project with us. It's always a tremendous joy to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is AWESOME Melissa!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is pretty awesome Melissa!! Love the bold star!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is positively adorable! Love that flag star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very cute tag, indeed! What a blessing it is for us that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week and hope you join us again this week. I want to share the Scripture in 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 telling us, ” However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”—the things God has prepared for those who love him—these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.” Have a blessed weekend…

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete