Sunday, September 28, 2014

Blast from the Past - My Craft Spot!

My Craft Spot is hosting a challenge this week called
 
 
This challenge calls for you to share one of your favorite projects you have ever made using a My Craft Spot products. It was hard for me to choose just one as I really like my 'My Craft Spot' stamps and find myself using them more and more. But I finally chose one that I made this last May.
 
 
The post is titled "School's Out" and the card uses the "You're the best" sentiment from the Big Sentiments 2 stamp set. I love this set. The font is fantastic and the size of the stamps make a big statement! For this card, I wanted a chalkboard affect, so I used chalkboard paper and white ink.
 
For all the details on this card, you can find my original post here.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you will stop by my FB page
and Pinterest page as well!
 
Blessings,
                                

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, Melissa! Love the chalkboard look! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Melissa - nice to see it again! I love your chalk look - so perfect for a school themed card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete