Monday, September 1, 2014

Fright Night Treat Bag!

It is almost that time. Fright Night is coming and the Witches will come out cackling.
 
Here is a project from made for a Trendy Twine FB hop featuring the Grape Licorice twine and the Cone Treat Bags.
 
 
I filled the bag with chocolate covered pomegranates - Yum!!! My whole family loves these chocolates! I tied it off the top with my twine, my tag, a bit of ribbon from HL, and a big button from Bo Bunny. I {heart} big buttons!!!
 
The tag itself is a file from My Scrap Chick. The Witchy Bear is a cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs and the sentiment is from Punkin' Patch Stamps but is no longer available. The background paper on the tag is from Graphic 45's new line called An Eerie Tale. This paper is just beautiful! I love the color scheme and this sheet matches the twine so nicely.
 
 
These cone treat bags can be used for so many occasions!
 
You still have time to hop through and see all the great Trendy Twine projects. The winners of the prizes will not be picked until this weekend. The fun starts here -
 
Supplies Used:
My Scrap Chick: Bat Halloween Tag
KaDoodle Bug Designs: Witchy Bears
Graphic 45: An Eerie Tale
Punkin' Patch Stamps: Little Monsters (No Longer Available)
Various Cardstocks and Embellishments
 
Thank you for stopping by today. I am always glad to have you drop in!!!
I invite you to stop by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
 
Blessings,
                     
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #28 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #147 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #87 Anything Goes
Craftin' Desert Divas: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #46 Anything Goes
DL Art: September Linky Challenge 

9 comments:

  1. I love it. The tag for the treat bag is awesome I just got that G-45 --- You have inspired me
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that bear is just so cute great project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so darn CUTE!!! Great job, the hop was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the tag is just adorable! Love the cute little bear! By the way, thanks for linking up with us over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tags for the treats! Thanks for joining us at SBC. We hope to see you next time, too. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic !!!! You always create the cutest projects !!!! I am glad you shared this with us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Love your tag :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us in the challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club.

    Carolyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute -- love the purple and orange theme for Halloween. Thanks so mcuh for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete