Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Scaredy Cat Says Boo

I decided to do post today for Throwback Thursday. Last September I decided it was time to take crafting to a new level. I decided that I wanted to be more consistent in making projects and to try out for a few design teams. I am super happy that when I put my mind to it, a lot of fun things started happening.
 
This was the card that I made to push me into a new direction.
 
Scaredy Cat Says "Boo"
 
 
I made this to try out for the DT for My Scrap Chick. Ironically, I missed the email that invited me onto that first MSC DT. I was so bummed. But I have been on the team the last six months and I enjoy working with their files!!!
 
This card uses the Scaredy Cat file from My Scrap Chick. The background paper and the clock chipboard is G45 and the paper for the pumpkin is SEI. The bat is from a Spellbinders die set. I can't find the stamp I used for the sentiment and I did not mention it on my original post either which is here. This is still one of my favorite cards I ever made. I hope you enjoy it too!
 
Later this month I will do a post of my Top 10 favorite cards and projects from the last year. I will include a few that I liked a lot and I will consider those that received the most all time views on my blog page. I hope you will join me for the fun.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
I invite you to stop by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
Blessings,
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment