Monday, September 1, 2014

Kinder Time!

A quick post to share a project that I sneak peeked this last Friday.
 
 
I had so much fun making this treat bag for my daughter using some Tiny Kraft Bags from Trendy Twine along with the Cranberry Twine. All of the cut files come from My Scrap Chick's School Paper Easel Card.
 
 
After making the treat bag, I wanted to put a special note inside. I used Big Sentiments 2 and Tiny Tags from My Craft Spot to make this note card. Again the cut files are from My Scrap Chick. The twine heart is Midnight Trendy Twine.
 
Supplies Used:
Trendy Twine: Cranberry and Midnight Twine
Trendy Twine: Tiny Kraft Bags (3 1/4 x 5 1/4")
My Scrap Chick: School Paper Easel Card
 
Thanks for stopping in!
I invite you to stop by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
Blessings,
                    
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot: #150 Back to School
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #28 Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays: #222 Back to School
Word Art Wednesday: #147 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #87 Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    -Brenda-
    SBC DT-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this treat bag is so darling! I love how you decorated the exterior... and I love that your beautiful heart wanted to tuck such a sweet note inside! I simply adore how you used the Big Sentiments 2 and Tiny Tags sets! The twine heart is the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing your precious project with us at My Craft Spot! (And thank you for leaving us so much love this week!)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete