Friday, September 26, 2014

On Your Wedding Day!

Simply Create Too has another challenge starting today.
 
 
It runs for 2 weeks and you can make a card or other project for any special occasion.
 
I decided to make a wedding card:
 
 
Any of you who visit me regularly know that I am not a stamper, but I gave it a try on this card anyway. Using the Wedding Wishes stamp set from Jaded Blossom, I stamped both the image and the sentiment on the front of this 4x4 card. I have a lot to learn as you can see. I think my ink pad is either drying up or that I did not press hard enough to get good coverage onto my image before stamping; but I still like the card. I think the image is beautiful! And this set of stamps will make giving cards for weddings very easy!!! I used Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream cardstock for the base and the background for the image. The black cardstock came from my scraps. I inked the image with Memento Tuxedo Black.
 
Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you will join us for the challenge. And maybe you veteran stampers could share with me some tips. LOL!
 
Many Blessings,
                             
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar: #113 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: #114 CAS
Sister Act Card Challenge: #76 AG
613 Avenue Create: #90 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Great Wedding Card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melissa,
    I think you did a wonderful job with this card! Clean and Simple may be your forte! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a most marvelous card here; stamped beautifully and with CAS perfection! That wedding dress is gorgeous, and the flourishes, by themselves, could be used in so many different ways with a simply bit of masking and change in ink colour. Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant CAS wedding card, the dress is beautiful! So glad you joined us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple and clean card! and the dress is gorgrous! Love it! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this elegant design :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete