Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Witches Come Out to Play!

It is that time of year when the witches come out to play!!!
 
 
I have another project for you using a KaDoodle Bug Designs file.
 
Again I have used the No Place Like Home file. The wicked witch doesn't look so wicked anymore! She just needed a bit of a makeover.
 
 
 The background paper used for this card is old and I have no idea what it is called or who made it. I had bought a monthly kit from Taylored Expressions forever ago and it was one of the papers in it. In fact, I had put this card base together last year when I was doing another Halloween project and did not use it. When going through things in my stash the other day, I saw it and it was begging to be finished. I also went through a bag of simple die cuts that has been laying around from past projects and found the spider web. I think the cut for it came from MKC, but I can't be certain. So this is what I do know, the droopy goo die is from Martha Stewart. The button with the spider at the top is from the $1 bin at Pat Catan's (local craft store). And the cute witch is from KaDoodle Bug Designs and she was pieced together late Wednesday night. Too late in fact!!! LOL!!!!!!
 
I used my Cameo to cut all the pieces, inked them with Memento and Papertrey Inks inks, and pieced her together. I finished her off with some doodling and a sweet Peachy Keen face. She was adhered to the card using pop dots as was the button. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps - the Bewitched set. And if I might say so myself, she turned out so very cute!!! I love what Peachy Keen faces do for my piecings!!!
 
Supplies Used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: No Place Like Home
Martha Stewart: Drippy Goo Border
Various Cardstocks and DP from my Scrap Stash
Memento and Papertrey Ink
White Gel Pen, Black Micron Marker, and MS and EK Success colored pencils
 
Alright, now head on over to KaDoodle Bug Designs and see what you can pick up from Melissa's store to complete your Halloween projects. I know there has been a bunch of cute fall and Halloween files released in the last day or so.
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will pop in at my FB page and Pinterest page as well!
 
Many Blessings,
                               
 
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
That Craft Place: Sentimental
613 Avenue Create: #89 Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #38 Anything Goes
Crafty Boots: Anything Goes 9/28
Decorate to Celebrate: #84 Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow: #88 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: #49 Anything Goes


10 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card, Fab little witch and I love the papers you have used. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how cute love it thank you for joining us at anything goes challenges at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, she is cute as can be, not wicked at all! Thanks for playing along at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Miranda,
    Well, now I have found the cutest little witch of the season. Love your colors and of course your great attention to detail. Thanks so much for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create! We are always delighted when you visit!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers Challenge!
    Mandy x (CF DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute for Halloween!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable holloween card! The witch is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! this is way too cute and I love her cute adorable face:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute card ,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the spider web and fun papers. A very spook-tastic card!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby´s Rainbow.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete