Saturday, September 6, 2014

Princess!

Yes, my daughter is like any other 6 year old and has been smitten by the latest Disney princess movie. For her birthday, a couple of weeks ago, she had to have the dolls.
It was a must!
 
Well I decided to make this paper piecing that is similar to one of the characters from Too Cute by Jessica for her card. The file is from the Frosty Fairytale Friends Set.
 
 
My baby girl liked the card, but she told me the hair is the wrong color. "Mom," she said, "Her hair is not white, it is blonde." My bad!!!
 
The card is 4x4" square and I used all scraps from my scrap bins to put it together. I like when I have all the right pieces in those bins and I can use it up!!!
 
The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tag set and the twine is
 
I'm so glad you stopped in today!!!
I invite you to stop by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
Blessings,
                     
I will enter my card into the following challenges:
Craftin' Desert Divas: Anything Goes
DL Art: September Linky Challenge 
Creative Fingers: #47 Anything Goes
Sister Act: #73 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #148 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Super cute I love the colors. and the little guy image you colored is perfect.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun card, great colors and super paper piecing. Praying you have an awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.

    Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is just adorable! Frozen has taken the world by storm and I think you did a beautiful job with the newest princess! What a sweet way to celebrate your daughter's birthday. :o) Of course I adore the addition of the tiny tag.. I can't get enough of those sets. :o) Blonde is the hardest color to find in cardstock, at least for me. Her hair is just covered in snowflakes here, that's all! ;)

    When you have a moment, zip on over to the My Craft Spot blog.. there's a little post there that will make you smile. :o) Have a beautiful day, Melissa!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen, thank you so much for such a sweet honor. I am thankful for friends like you who are a constant encouragement. And you are right, seeing that post did make me smile!

      Many Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  4. Melissa, this is just precious! Adorable card!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the background paper!! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Card! Don't you just love it when the little ones set you straight?! Now you know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miranda, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete